BOOST THE EFFICIENCY OF YOUR TRAINING WITH RICH CONTENT 💥
Boost the engagement of your learners and improve their working memory by providing your e-learning modules with “rich” content. To do this, you must ask yourself:
Which media to choose for …
- Make the impalpable visible?
- Popularize technical notions?
- Effectively represent the risks of certain practices?
- Confront your learners with the reality on the ground?
- Should we choose the economy or set aside a budget?
Of course, the goal of Rich Content is not to integrate special effects into your distance learning courses, but rather to stimulate your learners through various complementary channels.
Take advantage of this “suspended time” to discover or rediscover all the opportunities that rich content offers you with this webinar by Jérôme Poulain, Associate Director of Audace Digital Learning.